Based on our traditional box truss, Tyler Stackmaster12™ takes an industry workhorse to a whole new level. Durable UHMW locators on each end of the truss create a secure framework for keeping truss stacks from sliding. Steel spigot connectors eliminate the hassle of truss bolts and reduce load-in and load-out time. Exceptionally strong aluminum diagonal webbing makes the Stackmaster design highly rigid and durable, with a higher load capacity than standard 12” x 12” box truss.
- Standard lengths are 10’, 8’, and 5’, with additional lengths available upon request.
- A diagonal-only webbing style design opens up more room for fixture placement and turns this truss into a highly rigid workhorse suited anywhere from ballrooms to arenas.
- Steel spigots allow for quick and easy connection and assembly.
- Comes standard with horizontal spigot orientation used in conjunction with gates.
- All new Stackmaster truss purchases can be upgraded to our patented indexable spigots.
- Includes standard hardware connection.
- Fabricated with 6005A-T6 aluminum sourced and produced in the U.S.A.
- Keeps longer-lasting sleek appearance than standard off the shelf aluminum.
- Fabricated in the U.S.A. by AWS D1.2 certified welders.
- Finishes: Mill, Polished, Powder Coat Black. Additional colors available upon request.