Set perfectly between the 12” x 12” and 20.5” x 20.5” profiles, this truss has a great flexibility for a range of uses. Beyond our standard bolt-plate and spigoted varieties, Tyler Centerline and TV Truss have been modeled off this size profile. Higher loading capacities than 12” box truss with a form factor that is more favorable than 20.5” box truss, Tyler 16” x 16” is becoming a heavily demanded product that we suggest you consider for your rigging arsenal.
- Standard lengths are 10’, 8’, and 5’, with additional lengths available upon request.
- All new 16” x 16” spigot truss purchases can be upgraded to our patented indexable spigots.
- Sliding spigots to create arches available.
- Includes standard hardware connection.
- Fabricated with 6005A-T6 aluminum sourced and produced in the U.S.A.
- Keeps longer-lasting sleek appearance than standard off the shelf aluminum.
- Fabricated in the U.S.A. by AWS D1.2 certified welders.
- Finishes: Mill, Polished, Powder Coat Black. Additional colors available upon request.