Commonly known as Ballroom Truss, this type of truss is catered to squeezing every inch out of those low-profile ceiling heights that we love and hate! While keeping the same height as a 12” x 12” box truss, we can achieve a higher working load capacity with a minimal increase in truss self-weight. No longer do you have to sacrifice headroom to hang the heaviest rigs in intimate spaces. With Tyler 12” x 18” Ballroom Truss, we make sure that the truss isn’t the limiting factor in your event designs.
- Standard lengths are 10’, 8’, and 5’, with additional lengths available upon request.
- Includes standard hardware connection.
- Fabricated with 6005A-T6 aluminum sourced and produced in the U.S.A.
- Keeps longer-lasting sleek appearance than standard off the shelf aluminum.
- Fabricated in the U.S.A. by AWS D1.2 certified welders.
- Finishes: Mill, Polished, Powder Coat Black. Additional colors available upon request.